Monday, January 2, 2012

Recap



This year has been tough. I graduated from nursing school (with distinction) only to find I couldn't get a job (and counting...5 months later), we moved 600km north and don't know anyone here, and I haven't been back to the US for about 3 years now.

I also have a lot to be thankful for. I have amazing friends although they may be far away. TAD has been offered a permanent job at his school, we live in a nice house with awesome landlords, and we have families that support us.

This Christmas was fun. We went down to TAD's parent's place and relaxed. We got to spend time with TAD's nephew who is hands down so adorable.

This Christmas, because I don't have a job, I went with simple and cheap. I picked up a photo frame from Big W and had my favourite photo of us enlarged.


I love this photo. I know it isn't terribly flattering of me or TAD, but I still love it. It was taken by our lovely friend, Connie, in Korea before TAD and I were even together. I miss Korea!



No comments:

Post a Comment