Saturday, June 29, 2013

I am...

I am...
       ... a mother
       ... a wife
       ... a daughter
       ... a friend
       ... a registered nurse
       ... imperfect
       ... emotional
       ... always learning
       ... improving (I hope)

I'm finding it hard to successfully merge all these roles in my life. I love being a mother. It is challenging, beautiful, emotional, fulfilling. I am so happy that our family of two (because two makes a family too!) became a family of three. I wonder where my job will fit into motherhood. I don't want to leave my baby with strangers and as we have no family locally I'm really struggling with this idea. I love being there to comfort baby boy. It breaks my heart and yet makes me laugh when I see that bottom lip jut out into a pout, have it go back to normal for a second, jut out again, preceding his heartbreaking cry. He tries so hard to be happy even when he's upset. I love you. Mummy loves you.




No comments:

Post a Comment